Tungsten Nickel Copper
Tungsten Nickel Copper Alloy refers to an important type of tungsten-based heavy alloy, which is an alloy composed of nickel and copper added to tungsten, and an alloy in which other metal elements are added on this basis. The ratio of nickel to copper added is generally 3:2.
Features of Tungsten Nickel Copper AlloyCompared with Tungsten Nickel Iron Alloy, copper does not have the effect of nickel and iron activated sintered tungsten, its sintered density is slightly lower, strength and plasticity are poor, and heat treatment and deformation processing are generally not performed.
(1) High density: general density is 16.5～18.75g/cm3;
(2) High strength: the tensile strength is 700～1000MPa;
(3) Large thermal conductivity: he thermal conductivity of tungsten alloy is 5 times that of steel;
(4) Small coefficient of thermal expansion: only 1/2～1/3 of iron or steel;
(5) Good conductivity; because of its good conductivity, it is widely used in lighting and welding industries.
Application of Tungsten Nickel Copper Alloy(1) Tungsten alloy medical use: (Non-magnetic medical components): various tungsten alloy radiation shielding components, tungsten alloy protection, tungsten alloy grating blades, tungsten alloy protective tank (used for medical radiation shielding wall), tungsten alloy shielding needle tube(used for medical radioactive liquid shielding), tungsten alloy Storage(tanks, boxes and other containers used to store radioactive materials), tungsten alloy collimator (used in medical linear accelerators and tungsten alloy series inspection container systems in nuclear technology applications), co60 other radiation shielding;
(2) Tungsten alloy magnetic field use: Parts of devices and instruments that work under the action of a magnetic field;
(3) Tungsten alloy electronical use: Electrical contacts of high-voltage electrical switches and electrodes for electrical processing, tungsten alloy conductor.
Package InspectionWe will offer material certificate after finishing production which includes chemical properties, mechanical properties, size and so on. Our products are packed by wooden boxes specialized for exportation. All of our products are separated by wet-proof paper.
If you would like to purchase tungsten nickel copper from China, please don't hesitate to Contact Us.